Home Internet in Rockland, ME
Internet Providers in Rockland, Maine
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Rockland, ME
Residents of Rockland, Maine, deem Spectrum a go-to for internet service. Spectrum holds a substantial 90% city coverage, offering a reliable cable connection with thrilling download speeds maxing out at 1 Gbps. Their services kick off at an affordable $49.99 per month, ensuring both speed and dependability.
Though Spectrum is a solid choice, T-Mobile's 5G Home Internet is worth considering. Serving 60% of Rockland, T-Mobile's download speeds range from 33 to 245 Mbps. Despite its slightly less comprehensive coverage, T-Mobile's 5G service starts at an analogous price of $50 per month.
Given the variety of internet availability in Rockland—3% DSL, 90% cable, 85% fiber, and 89% fixed wireless with satellite boasting full coverage—both Spectrum and T-Mobile sketch out robust plans for city dwellers.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Rockland
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.