Internet Providers in Holly Springs, NC
Only showing providers serving 27540
Residential Internet Statistics for Holly Springs, NC
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$49.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 27540:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Holly Springs, North Carolina
The average download speed in Holly Springs is 331.43 Mbps. This is 99.0% faster than the average in North Carolina and 65.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Holly Springs with 7 of those offering residential service
- Holly Springs is the 116th most connected city in North Carolina ahead of Fuquay Varina, New Hill, and Angier, but behind Cary and Apex.
- In Wake County, approximately 1,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 200 people in Wake County don't have access to any wired internet.
- North Carolina is the 16th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 201 internet providers in all of North Carolina.
- 94.4% of North Carolinians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in North Carolina is 166.53 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Holly Springs, North Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||24.6%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||83.1%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||12.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
2.1% of consumers in Holly Springs600 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.