Internet Providers in Kernersville, NC
Only showing providers serving 27284
Residential Internet Statistics for Kernersville, NC
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 27284:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Kernersville, North Carolina
The average download speed in Kernersville is 157.78 Mbps. This is 5.3% slower than the average in North Carolina and 28.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Kernersville with 8 of those offering residential service
- Kernersville is the 54th most connected city in North Carolina ahead of Winston Salem, Oak Ridge, Walkertown, and Belews Creek, but behind Colfax.
- There are 201 internet providers in all of North Carolina.
- Approximately 97% of Kernersville residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in North Carolina is 166.53 mbps.
- In Forsyth County, approximately 74 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 40% of residents in Forsyth County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Residential fiber service is available to 60% of people living in Kernersville.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Kernersville, North Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||21.1%|
|North State Communications||2,000 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||4s||53.1%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||73.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||50.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
2.9% of consumers in Kernersville1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.