To determine the best internet speed for your home, consider the number of smart phones, smart TV’s, tablets and computers you have.
This table represents our recommendation:1-450mbps5-9100mbs10-14300mbps15+900mbpsWant a more personalized recommendation? Our experts are available to help: (855) 947-3388
Internet Providers in Richmond, Texas
Only showing providers serving 77406
Residential Internet Statistics for Richmond, TX
|Fastest Speed Available:||1,200 Mbps|
|Average Plan Price:||$51.63|
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 77406:
Showing 1 to 11 Providers
Internet Access in Richmond, Texas
The average download speed in Richmond is 227.07 Mbps. This is 34.3% faster than the average in Texas and 54.7% faster than the national average.
- There are 21 internet providers in Richmond with 11 of those offering residential service
- Richmond is the 275th most connected city in Texas ahead of Fulshear and Rosenberg, but behind Sugar Land, Stafford, and Missouri City.
- There are 553 internet providers in all of Texas.
- Approximately 92% of Richmond residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in Texas is 169.1 mbps.
- 8% of Richmond residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- 89.8% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Residential fiber service is available to 56% of people living in Richmond.
- The fastest zip code in Richmond for July 2021 is 77469. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
8.3% of consumers in Richmond8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Richmond, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|En-Touch Systems||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||40.6%|
|Windstream||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||6.7%|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||91.8%|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||81.5%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||81.6%|
|Grande Communications||940 Mbps||Cable||8s||2.0%|
|En-Touch Systems||940 Mbps||Cable||8s||40.6%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||25.7%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Grande Communications||6 Mbps||DSL||22m 45s||3.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Richmond
Great customer service
The internet/Customer Service team at En-Touch is a team that is responsive to its customers. They have successfully provided me with prompt resolutions and always very pleasant and understanding to my technical issues.