To determine the best internet speed for your home, consider the number of smart phones, smart TV’s, tablets and computers you have.
This table represents our recommendation:1-450mbps5-9100mbs10-14300mbps15+900mbpsWant a more personalized recommendation? Our experts are available to help: (855) 947-3388
Internet Providers in Auburn, Washington
Only showing providers serving 98001
Residential Internet Statistics for Auburn, WA
|Fastest Speed Available:||1,200 Mbps|
|Average Plan Price:||$59.37|
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 98001:
Showing 1 to 4 Providers
Internet Access in Auburn, Washington
The average download speed in Auburn is 151.67 Mbps. This is 1.6% slower than the average in Washington and 32.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Auburn with 4 of those offering residential service
- Auburn is the 49th most connected city in Washington ahead of Bonney Lake, Pacific, and Milton, but behind Kent and Federal Way.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Washington have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 5,000 people in King County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Washington is the 15th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 98% of Auburn residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 15 companies offering business internet services in Auburn.
- The average internet download speed in Washington is 154.12 mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Auburn: Algona
- The fastest zip code in Auburn for July 2021 is 98002. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
2.3% of consumers in Auburn2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Auburn, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||99.8%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Auburn
I've been using T-Mobile for 5 yrs and have never had an issue with coverage from living in California to living in Idaho now. Their no contract or additional add-on fees make it nice.
Realizing Life's Disappointments -- T-Mobile: It's Not the Worst.
Pluses -- "Binge" program on some plans let you stream music and video to T-mobile devices without using your monthly data allotment. Can't stream data-free via hotspot to other devices, though. Minuses -- Super expensive, lots of undisclosed and hidden extra charges (my bill has been at least $25 - $50 more than what I was told it would be and the totally give you the run around without a good explanation as to why). Unlimited data is NOT unlimited, no decent phone upgrade incentives -- yeah, you can upgrade anytime without breaking your contract, but the best deal they offer on phones is $0 down and a whole lotta low monthly payments at full retail. Two years later I'm still paying off my $800 Samsung Note 5.
Great speeds, but expensive and now cap usage at 1,000 Gb
The speed and customer service has always been great, but the prices have gotten really expensive and now they have started to charge you overage charges when you download/stream over 1,000 Gb of data in a month. You can get unlimited data for another $50 a month. So to get fast unlimited internet from Comcast you are looking at spending $135 plus tax! Pretty frustrating that last month they changed their internet policy.