Home Internet in Liberty Lake, WA
Internet Providers in Liberty Lake, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Liberty Lake, WA
Xfinity dominates the internet service provider scene in Liberty Lake, Washington, with a 93% cable connection coverage. Offering download speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps, it brings both speed and affordability to its subscribers, with plans starting at $35 per month. Whether you're a gamer, a binge-watcher, or a large household, Xfinity has got you covered.
CenturyLink and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet also provide competitive services. CenturyLink brings DSL and fiber connections to 36% of Liberty Lake, hustling up to 940 Mbps in download speeds. It edges slightly lower than Xfinity in pricing, with plans beginning at $30 per month.
Meanwhile, T-Mobile offers unteathered connectivity with its 5G internet service, available to 44% of Liberty Lake residents. With download speed that varies from 33-245 Mbps, and plans kick-starting at $50 per month, this might be the go-to choice for those seeking wireless flexibility.
A dark horse in the race, Viasat Internet, provides a 100% coverage of Liberty Lake via satellite internet service, solidifying its position as a significant player worth considering.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Liberty Lake
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.