Home Internet in Post Falls, ID
Internet Providers in Post Falls, Idaho
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in Post Falls, ID
The best internet providers in Post Falls are Spectrum, Ziply Fiber, and TDS Telecom. Spectrum is the top choice for residents because it’s one of the fastest providers in the city, with speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary). Plans are affordable, whether you opt to bundle or just get internet. Internet-only plans begin at $49.99 per month for the first 12 months. Bundles, meanwhile, start at just $49.99 per month for the first 12 months. These packages include TV and home phone services. Spectrum has widespread coverage, covering 88.2 percent of Post Falls.
For residents wanting fiber internet, Ziply Fiber offers its services in Post Falls. Because fiber internet is the fastest internet type on the market, Ziply Fiber is able to provide download speeds in the gigabits. TDS Telecom is also another great fiber option but has limited coverage across the city. That said, both Ziply Fiber and TDS Telecom are still speedy and affordable internet options for Post Falls residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Post Falls
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.