Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Snohomish, Washington
Internet Access in Snohomish, Washington
The average download speed in Snohomish is 111.79 Mbps. This is 27.5% slower than the average in Washington and 8.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Snohomish with 6 of those offering residential service
- Snohomish is the 112th most connected city in Washington ahead of Lake Stevens and Monroe, but behind Bothell, Everett, and Woodinville.
- Approximately 4,000 people in Snohomish County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Residential fiber service is available to 34% of people living in Snohomish.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Washington have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The average internet download speed in Washington is 154.12 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 68% of Snohomish County residents.
- In Snohomish County, approximately 20,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The fastest zip code in Snohomish for July 2021 is 98296. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
6.0% of consumers in Snohomish3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Snohomish, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Wave Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||29.0%|
|Wave G||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||11.2%|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||84.3%|
|Ziply Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||46.8%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Snohomish
Not worth the hassle
I have very limited internet options at my new house. The previous owners had a HughesNet dish already set up so I gave them a call. After speaking to a customer service rep who assured me my plan would be good enough to stream SlingTv and Netflix, I signed up. Right away I had issues with speed. Someone came out to check the dish and connection, claiming it all looked good, but I still do not get the speeds I was promised. I ended up buying more data for my phone and use the hotspot feature for all of my internet needs. Still paying that HughesNet bill though. If they could get rid of the two year contract, it would be a much better experience. According to some reviews, it works great for people. That has not been my experience and I find it very disappointing this company can not think more of its customers.