Home Internet in Spanaway, WA
Internet Providers in Spanaway, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Spanaway, WA
Xfinity dominates as the premier internet service provider in Spanaway, Washington. With a commanding 96% coverage, it delivers high-speed cable internet at top speeds of 1.2 Gbps. For a starting price of $35 a month, you get to enjoy its robust services, making it a popular choice for Spanaway residents who need high-speed internet for browsing, streaming, and gaming.
In the ring as worthy alternatives are CenturyLink and Viasat Internet. CenturyLink serves up both DSL and fiber internet, with top download speeds climbing up to 940 Mbps. Its coverage is slightly less extensive at 69%, but the attractive kick-off rate of $30 a month makes it a hefty competitor. On the other hand, Viasat blankets the entirety of Spanaway with satellite internet. Capped at a max download speed of 30 Mbps, services start at $49.99 a month. This makes Viasat a reliable choice in locations where wired connections may be sparse, guaranteeing wide access across the town.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.