Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Seal Beach, California
Internet Access in Seal Beach, California
The average download speed in Seal Beach is 156.69 Mbps. This is 354.2% faster than the average in California and 40.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Seal Beach with 6 of those offering residential service
- Seal Beach is the 280th most connected city in California ahead of Cypress and Midway City, but behind Los Alamitos, Westminster, and Stanton.
- The average internet download speed in California is 34.5 mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 78% of people living in Seal Beach.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 32% of Orange County residents.
- There are 15 companies offering business internet services in Seal Beach.
- 95.9% of Californians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Almost 97% of consumers in California have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Seal Beach for April 2021 is 90740. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
4.5% of consumers in Seal Beach1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Seal Beach, California
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Frontier Communications||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|Frontier Communications||30 Mbps||DSL||4m 33s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Seal Beach, California
- Frontier - DSL - 76.8% Availability in Seal Beach - Call For Speed Availability
- Spectrum - Cable - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Frontier - Fiber - 77.8% Availability in Seal Beach - Call For Speed Availability
- Viasat - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Artesia, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Cerritos, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Cypress, CA
- Fountain Valley, CA
- Garden Grove, CA
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- La Palma, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Los Alamitos, CA
- Midway City, CA
- Rossmoor, CA
- San Pedro, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Signal Hill, CA
- Stanton, CA
- Sunset Beach, CA
- Surfside, CA
Summary Of Internet Providers In Seal Beach
|Frontier Communications||DSL||76.8%+||30 Mbps|
|Frontier Communications||Fiber||77.8%+||940 Mbps|
|GeoLinks||Fixed Wireless||6.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||DSL||46.3%+||115 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|One Ring Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||Fiber||43.6%+||940 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||15.2%+||1.5 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||14.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||12.8%+||6 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Fiber||10.6%+||940 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||10.2%+||50 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Copper||10.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GeoLinks||Fixed Wireless||1.4%+||1,000 Mbps|