Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Seal Beach, California
Internet Access in Seal Beach, California
The average download speed in Seal Beach is 140.54 Mbps. This is 254.7% faster than the average in California and 36.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Seal Beach with 6 of those offering residential service
- Seal Beach is the 278th most connected city in California ahead of Cypress and Midway City, but behind Los Alamitos, Westminster, and Stanton.
- The average internet download speed in California is 39.62 mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 78% of people living in Seal Beach.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 31% of Orange County residents.
- There are 15 companies offering business internet services in Seal Beach.
- 95.9% of Californians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Almost 97% of consumers in California have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Seal Beach for February 2021 is 90740. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
4.5% of consumers in Seal Beach1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Seal Beach, California
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Frontier Communications||940 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Seal Beach, California
- Frontier - 77.8% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Spectrum - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Seal Beach - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Artesia, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Cerritos, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Cypress, CA
- Fountain Valley, CA
- Garden Grove, CA
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Huntington Beach, CA
- La Palma, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Los Alamitos, CA
- Midway City, CA
- Rossmoor, CA
- San Pedro, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Signal Hill, CA
- Stanton, CA
- Sunset Beach, CA
- Surfside, CA
Summary Of Internet Providers In Seal Beach
|Frontier Communications||Fiber and DSL||77.8%+||940 Mbps|
|GeoLinks||Fixed Wireless||6.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||DSL and Fiber||46.3%+||940 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable and Fiber||100%||940 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|One Ring Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||14.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||12.8%+||6 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||12.3%+||200 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||10.2%+||50 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Copper||10.0%+||45 Mbps|
|GeoLinks||Fixed Wireless||1.4%+||1,000 Mbps|