Internet Providers in Sarasota, FL
Only showing providers serving 34240
Residential Internet Statistics for Sarasota, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||9|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34240:
Showing 1 to 11 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Sarasota, Florida
The average download speed in Sarasota is 185.6 Mbps. This is 8.2% faster than the average in Florida and 38.9% faster than the national average.
- There are 22 internet providers in Sarasota with 11 of those offering residential service
- Sarasota is the 26th most connected city in Florida ahead of Bradenton, Ellenton, Osprey, Longboat Key, and Bradenton Beach.
- Residential fiber service is available to 89% of people living in Sarasota.
- There are 251 internet providers in all of Florida.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
- 98% of residents in Sarasota County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 79% of Sarasota County residents.
- Explore internet access for communities within Sarasota: Siesta Key
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Sarasota, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Myakka Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||20.4%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||51.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||83.7%|
|Communications Authority||-- Mbps||Fiber||--||6.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
2.9% of consumers in Sarasota6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.