Internet Providers in Summerfield, FL
Only showing providers serving 34491
Residential Internet Statistics for Summerfield, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34491:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Summerfield, Florida
The average download speed in Summerfield is 21.92 Mbps. This is 87.2% slower than the average in Florida and 417.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Summerfield with 8 of those offering residential service
- Summerfield is the 95th most connected city in Florida ahead of The Villages, Ocklawaha, and Belleview, but behind Weirsdale and Oxford.
- 11% of Summerfield residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Residential fiber service is available to 60% of people living in Summerfield.
- In Marion County, approximately 17,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 251 internet providers in all of Florida.
- Approximately 4,000 people in Marion County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Summerfield, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||90.6%|
|FiberVision Florida||150 Mbps||Cable||54s||39.3%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|FiberVision Florida||50 Mbps||Fiber||2m 43s||39.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||26.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
10.8% of consumers in Summerfield2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.