Home Internet in Long Prairie, MN
Internet Providers in Long Prairie, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Long Prairie, MN
Spectrum tops the list of internet providers in Long Prairie, Minnesota. Its cable and fiber connections reach a whopping 1 Gbps maximum download speed. However, at just 38% coverage, Spectrum may not be available to all Long Prairie residents. The $49.99 starting price per month makes it a viable choice for those seeking high-speed connection.
Closely following is CenturyLink and Viasat Internet, ranked second and third respectively. CenturyLink surpasses Spectrum slightly with 40% coverage, offering dsl and fixed wireless connections. It reaches a maximum download speed of 100 Mbps, starting at $50 per month.
Viasat Internet, a satellite provider, claims the highest coverage in Long Prairie - an impressive 100%. Its maximum download speed slightly lowers, hitting 30 Mbps. Nevertheless, the starting monthly price echoes that of Spectrum, standing again at $49.99.
Considering the diverse connection types - DSL, cable, fiber, fixed wireless, and satellite - with various coverage rates, residents of Long Prairie have the advantage of choosing a plan that ticks all the boxes of individual needs and preferences.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.