Home Internet in Marshall, MN
Internet Providers in Marshall, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. CenturyLink
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Marshall, MN
Spectrum is a top-notch internet provider in Marshall, Minnesota. Boasting a 76% cable connection availability, Spectrum stands out with its maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. This is ideal for households with high internet demand such as streaming, gaming, and multiple devices. The company also offers attractive pricing, with plans starting at $49.99 per month.
CenturyLink, another key player in Marshall, provides a budget-friendly DSL connection. It covers 36% of the city and delivers a stable max download speed of 40 Mbps. The price of these plans kicks off at $50 per month, making CenturyLink a solid choice for smaller households with regular internet usage.
Together, Spectrum and CenturyLink form a considerable part of the city's internet service landscape. They make cable and DSL services available to 84% and 37% of Marshall's residents, respectively.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.