Home Internet in Piqua, OH
Internet Providers in Piqua, Ohio
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Frontier
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Frontier
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Piqua, OH
Spectrum tops the charts in Piqua, Ohio, providing a solid cable connection to 89% of the city. The city dwellers have access to Spectrum's plans that offer a high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1 Gbps. This ensures easy streaming and heavy downloading. Starting at a fair $49.99 per month, Spectrum's plans offer a perfect mix of speed and economy.
A bit ahead in coverage in Piqua are AT&T Internet and Metronet, encompassing 64% and 80% of the city respectively. AT&T uses a blend of IPBB and fixed wireless technology, offering speeds of up to 100 Mbps starting at $55. Contrastingly, Metronet shines in the fiber connection segment, boasting lightning-fast internet services of up to 1.024 Gbps, priced from an affordable $29.95 per month.
In the widespread technological coverage of Piqua, we see DSL available to 64% of the city, cable touching 89%, fiber reaching 81%, and a considerable 88% for fixed wireless. This wide range ensures AT&T and Metronet cater to the varied internet requirements of Piqua's residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Piqua
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.