Home Internet in Holladay, UT
Internet Providers in Holladay, Utah
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Holladay, UT
Xfinity dominates the internet service landscape in Holladay, Utah, offering a cable connection that's available to 98% of the city. Their broad cover, covering 99% of Holladay, coupled with a maximum download speed of 1.2 Gbps, makes it an ideal choice for those seeking speed. Moreover, starting at just $35 per month, Xfinity ensures top-notch speed at a reasonable rate.
CenturyLink, another popular choice in Holladay, offers DSL and fiber connections to 44% and 82% of the city respectively. While they might lack slightly in coverage compared to Xfinity, they counterbalance by providing an impressive download speed of 940 Mbps. With plans starting at $30 per month, CenturyLink personifies an amalgamation of affordability and performance.
The third provider, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, takes pride in offering 100% coverage of Holladay. Promising a download speed between 33 to 245 Mbps, it ensures comprehensive 5G connectivity at a starting price of $50 per month.
Moreover, considering the city-wide availability of satellite coverage, the residents of Holladay are certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to picking an internet service that perfectly fits their needs and preferences.
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.