Home Internet in Salem, UT
Internet Providers in Salem, Utah
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Salem, UT
In Salem, Utah, Xfinity tops the list of internet providers, offering cable connection services. With its top-notch maximum download speed of 1.2 Gbps, it's ideal for homes or businesses requiring heavy-duty internet use like online gaming and streaming. Initially priced at $35 per month, Xfinity services 82% of Salem, making it a go-to for the majority of locals.
Verizon and Viasat Internet come in as second and third providers. Despite only reaching 56% of Salem, Verizon's 5G internet comes thundering in with a maximum download speed of 300 Mbps and a monthly starting price of $50. This makes it a prime choice for users yearning for cutting-edge, speedy technology.
On the flip side, Viasat Internet offers satellite connection services, accessible anywhere in Salem. While its download speed is the lowest, clocking in at 10 Mbps, the 100% coverage and the monthly starting fee of $49.99 make it a sound choice, especially for residents spread across the city.
In essence, each provider tailors their service to fit various needs and preferences, guaranteeing Salem residents can identify an internet plan that checks all their boxes.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Salem
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.