Home Internet in Barboursville, WV
Internet Providers in Barboursville, West Virginia
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- Frontier vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Optimum vs. Frontier
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Barboursville, WV
Xfinity outperforms other providers in Barboursville, West Virginia, by delivering cable internet to 55% of the area with a blistering download speed of up to 1.2 Gbps. Valued at a starting price of $35 per month, it represents a combination of speed and affordability.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet and Frontier also vie for prominence in the area. T-Mobile utilizes the incredible power of 5G to offer download speeds of 33-245 Mbps, covering 36% of Barboursville for $50 a month. Frontier operates a DSL network, extending to 35% of the area and providing speeds of 10-115 Mbps at $64.99 per month.
Based on technology coverage data, Barboursville benefits from an impressive 86% cable, 35% DSL, and 62% fixed wireless accessibility. Satellite technology blankets the entire town, but the area lacks access to fiber technology. This information accurately reflects the internet environment in Barboursville.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Barboursville
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.