Home Internet in Heyburn, ID
Internet Providers in Heyburn, Idaho
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Sparklight vs. CenturyLink
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Heyburn, ID
In Heyburn, Idaho, CenturyLink reigns as the top internet service provider. They offer a DSL connection with a stunning download speed topping out at 100 Mbps. Despite only covering 39% of the city, their high-speed service is a draw for heavy-duty consumers such as gamers or multi-user households. CenturyLink's plans are priced from $50 per month, presenting a great value in both speed and cost.
Meanwhile, Viasat Internet trails behind as the runner-up provider. But where they truly excel is in their satellite connection coverage — reaching every corner of Heyburn. Although their maximum download speed, at 10 Mbps, is notably lower than CenturyLink, their complete coverage is a boon for residents in areas other providers don't cover. Viasat's plans edge out in terms of cost, launching prices at $49.99 per month thus offering an appealing choice to users.
Heyburn's residents enjoy the benefit of choice with these two providers: CenturyLink's lightning-fast DSL connection and Viasat's exhaustive Satellite coverage catering to different usage needs.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Heyburn
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.