Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Elk River, Minnesota
Internet Access in Elk River, Minnesota
The average download speed in Elk River is 89.92 Mbps. This is 29.1% slower than the average in Minnesota and 14.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Elk River with 8 of those offering residential service
- Elk River is the 139th most connected city in Minnesota ahead of Saint Michael and Big Lake, but behind Albertville, Zimmerman, and Saint Francis.
- Minnesota is the 27th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Minnesota is 126.84 mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 52% of people living in Elk River.
- Approximately 94% of Elk River residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Approximately 300 people in Sherburne County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 282 internet providers in all of Minnesota.
- Explore internet access for communities within Elk River: Nowthen and Otsego
- The fastest zip code in Elk River for July 2021 is 55330. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
6.1% of consumers in Elk River2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Elk River, Minnesota
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||95.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Elk River
Best communication service tech EVER!
The man working out of your Austin Texas office was the best service tech/rep I’ve ever spoken to in my entire life. I’ve owned corporate offices with lots of communication and experienced lots of difficulties dealing with company staff who aren’t trained properly and can’t get the job done. This Dale guy should be training your staff and your competition's staff on how to deal with customer service in the communication business! I would switch all our services to your company for that kind of service if we were in your service area. Thank you Dale (ID #6454119) for all your help. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also plan to reach out to corporate as well. Your abilities are what consumers like us expect and want but absolutely NEVER get anywhere. I’m never a person to write a review anywhere either but this line of work in the last ten years in America has become so poorly handled. I’m just blown away that there’s still one company who has a properly trained guy working for them such as yourself. Have a wonderful night!