Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Inman, South Carolina
Internet Access in Inman, South Carolina
The average download speed in Inman is 173.07 Mbps. This is 69.9% faster than the average in South Carolina and 48.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 10 internet providers in Inman with 6 of those offering residential service
- Inman is the 101st most connected city in South Carolina ahead of Lyman, Wellford, and Campobello, but behind Duncan and Landrum.
- Approximately 96% of Inman residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Almost 93% of consumers in South Carolina have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- South Carolina is the 28th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 117 internet providers in all of South Carolina.
- There are 6 companies offering business internet services in Inman.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 13% of people living in Inman.
- The fastest zip code in Inman for February 2021 is 29349. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
3.9% of consumers in Inman1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Inman, South Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|AT&T Internet||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s|
|Chesnee Communications||75 Mbps||Cable||1m 49s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Inman, South Carolina
- Spectrum - 93.0% Availability in Inman - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- AT&T Internet - 47.6% Availability in Inman - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Chesnee Communications - 3.4% Availability in Inman - Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Inman - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Inman - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Inman
|AT&T Internet||DSL and Fiber||47.6%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Chesnee Communications||Cable||3.4%+||75 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable and Fiber||100%||940 Mbps|
|Chesnee Communications||Cable||8.3%+||75 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Inman
Not worth it
i have been with Windstream for years. At first, they were fine and did as they said they would. After the first two years, the internet slowed and response lacked. Now after almost 5 -6 years of service, they are horrible. Customer service hangs up constantly, states they fixed the problem just to have it happen 5 mins later. They never attempt to fix the problems now. Constant slow and loss of connection and many other problems. This has gone downhill with no change in how much they take from me. i have grown tired of dealing with them due to this.
Good News, Bad News
We moved to a rural area and had to switch to Windstream. We now have 25Mbps speed which I discovered is faster than the higher speed we got from our previous ISP, amazing! And, Windstream is always reliable for internet surfing and e-mail. That's all the GOOD news. The BAD news is their inferior website that allows no way to download and save our monthly detailed bill to our computer files as other sites easily provide. When I click on "See Bill Details," the message that appears is "Details unavailable" or "system error." Their customer service reps and the web technicians politely announce that they can't solve the problem. When I ask to speak to a supervisor, I'm told none is available, and they advise me to "Wait a while and try again." I finally gave up to save my blood pressure and applied for paper bills. I believe Windstream needs a webmaster who will bring their website up to standard and that their reps should refer to "unsolvable problems" for further follow up by qualified staff. When that has been done, I will be a much happier Windstream customer.